The Lustre User Group (LUG) meeting is the primary venue for discussion and seminars on the Lustre parallel file system.
Topics: software development, high performance computing, open source, filesystem
You only need an abstract for the submission process; we will request presentation materials once abstracts are reviewed and selected. Abstracts should be a minimum of 250 words and should provide a clear description of the planned presentation and its goals.
- All LUG presentations will be 30 minutes (including questions).
- All presentations must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another conference.
- Accepted presentations will be subject to panel review three weeks in advance of LUG 2019.
|Abstract registration deadline (extended)||March 3, 2019|
|Submission deadline (extended)||March 3, 2019|
- Edgar Gabriel and Amit Amritkar – University of Houston (hosting site)
- Philip Curtis – Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Gaël Delbary – CEA, France
- Olaf Faaland – Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Parks Fields – Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Ruth Klundt – Sandia National Laboratories
- Stephen Simms – Indiana University
- Stéphane Thiell – Stanford University (chair)
- Peter Jones – Whamcloud (non-voting member)
All questions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.